OOO Burovoya Kompaniya Eurasia (BKE) is the largest onshore drilling contractor in Russia
Chief Executive Officer
- One of the founders of EDC in 2002 and its current Chief Executive Officer.
- Board member of EDC since 2002.
- Dr. Djaparidze served as the President of PetroAlliance Services Company Limited (which he also helped found) from 1995 to 2007 and was Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors from February 2007 until 2009.
- From 1990 until 1995 he served as Managing Director of MD SEIS, a Russian-US joint venture oilfield services company.
- Dr. Djaparidze holds a degree in Mining Engineering and Geophysics from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas where he obtained his Doctorate of Science.
- He is a member of Eurasia Geophysical Society (EGS).
- In 2006, he was awarded the Russian Federation prize for special achievements in science and technology.
Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Operating Officer of EDC since January 2010.
- 26 years in oilfield services sector.
- Senior Vice President of the Drilling Services Group at Schlumberger Russia from 2009 to 2010.
- President and a member of the Board of Directors of the PetroAlliance Company Ltd. since 2007 to 2009.
- Holds a degree of Comprehensive Mechanization of Field Development from Groznyi Oil Institute.
Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Financial Officer of EDC since April 2015
- Senior Vice President Finance of EDC since December 2011.
- Vice President Finance of BKE since August 2005, Senior Vice President Finance and CFO of BKE since October 2006 until December 2011.
- From 2001 to 2005 served as Vice President Finance of PetroAlliance Services Company Limited.
- From 1992 to 2000 he worked as Financial Manager in JV Caspian Geophysical.
- Holds a degree in Applied Mathematics from the Azerbaijan State Oil Academy; Qualification Certificates CPA, CIMA, DBA; is Fellow Member in Institute of Professional Accountants of Russia.
Senior Vice President, Offshore Operations
- Senior Vice President Offshore operations of EDC since February 2011.
- Over 31 years of experience in the offshore oilfield services industry.
- Prior to joining EDC, Mr. Redd was employed by Transocean Ltd. and its forerunners since 1979.
- Most recently Mr. Redd served as Director of Macondo Recovery Operations for Transocean, followed by an assignment as Director of Assets, floaters.
Vice President Business Development and Offshore Operations
- Vice President Business Development and Offshore Operations since January 2016.
- Vice President Business Development since May 2013.
- 27 years in oilfield services sector.
- Prior to joining EDC, Atle worked for Baker Hughes in multiple international locations in Middle East, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, US and CIS within maintenance, field work, remote operations and start-ups, line and senior management as well as Product Line Marketing. Last job before joining EDC was VP Drilling And Evaluation for Russia Caspian Region.
- Holds a Diploma in Automation and Industrial Electronics.
Vice President Investor Relations
- Vice President Investor Relations since July 2013
- 34 years in oilfield services sector
- Prior to joining EDC, Tom worked for Schlumberger with a career spanning field operations, line management, engineering & technology, sales & marketing. His prior work assignments have included Middle East, Far East, North Sea, USA and Russia.
- Holds a Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from University College Dublin and is a Chartered Engineer.
Senior Vice President, Onshore Operations
- Senior Vice President Onshore Operations of EDC since December 2011.
- President of OOO BKE (BKE), EDC’s largest operating subsidiary, since February 2007.
- Mr. Bogachev joined BKE in 2004 and before being anointed the President, he was taking various leading positions in BKE’s largest branch in Western Siberia.
- Prior to that, he was Deputy Director, Production in Russian-Vietnamese JV VIETSOVPETRO.
- Since 1981 to 2002 Mr. Bogachev wasemployed by various companies within Lukoil Burienie, which in 2004 was acquired by EDC.
- Holds a degree of Mining Engineer from Kuybishev Polytechnic Institute.
Yury K. Gagaev
General Director BKE Shelf
- General Director of OOO BKE Shelf (BKE Shelf) since September 2011.
- Mr. Gagaev joined BKE Shelf in 2007 and prior positions included Head of the Health, Safety & Environment and First Deputy Director General, Production.
- Prior to joining EDC, he held leading positions & roles across several companies within the Lukoil Group from 1996 to 2007.
- From 1988 to 1996 Mr. Gagaev was employed by State Enterprise Arktikmorneftegazrazvedka and OOO Gazflot.
- Holds a degree of Oil rig Mechanical Engineer from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas.
General Director SGC
- General Director of OOO SGK-Burenie (SGK) since September 2012.
- Prior to this appointment, he was General Director of SGK’s Nefteyugansk branch from 2009 to 2012.
- Prior to EDC, he held various leading positions in Schlumberger from 1999 to 2006.
- Mr. Vetlushkih was employed by OAO YuganskFrankmaster from 1992 to 1999.
- Holds a degree in Mining Engineering from Tyumen Industrial Institute.
Vice President, Workover and Well Servicing
- Vice President, Workover and Well Servicing of EDC since January 2014.
- Prior to this appointment, he was General Director of OOO KRS Eurasia from 2011 to 2014.
- From 2009 to 2011 he was General Director of OOO Kogalym Workover Department.
- From 2006 to 2008 Mr. Merkuriyev served as Head of Workover Department of OOO Lukoil-West Siberia (Lukoil-West Siberia).
- Prior to EDC, he held various leading positions in Lukoil-West Siberia from 1998 to 2006.
- Holds degrees of Engineer, Oil and gas field development and Economist Manager from Tyumen State Oil and Gas University and a degree of Chemical Engineer from Grozny Oil Technical School.
Vice President, Sidetracking
- Vice President, Sidetracking of EDC since April 2012.
- Prior to this appointment , he served as Vice President, Operating Performance Management from 2010 to 2012.
- Prior to joining EDC he was employed by PetroAlliance Services Company Limited as Vice President, Integrated Projects.
- From 1980 to 2000 Mr. Vaigel held leading positions in various oil and oilfield service companies, including joint ventures.
- Holds a degree of Mining Engineer from Kuybyshev Polytechnic Institute. He is also a Candidate of Science (Engineering).
Vice President, Technical Maintenance & Repair of Equipment
- Vice President, Technical Maintenance and Repair of Equipment of EDC since November 2013.
- Prior to this appointment, he served as Vice President, Workover and Well Servicing of OOO BKE and later of EDC from 2010 to 2013.
- From 2008 to 2010 Mr Lutin was Director, Workover and Well Servicing in Kogalym branch of BKE.
- From 2006 to 2008 Mr. Lutin hold a position of Leading Drilling Engineer in BKE.
- Prior to joining BKE, he held various leading positions in a number of oil and gas and oilfield servicing companies.
- Holds a degree of Engineer, Oil and gas field development from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas.